I like to “flip” my closet this time of year. Usually it’s because I am gearing up for a new season of projects, meetings, presentations and events.
This year, not so much.
But I STILL want to look (and, more importantly, FEEL) great all day. I am grateful to have some fresh and “experienced” Storyline Collection separates in my closet.
Here’s the 10-piece Capsule Wardrobe I am wearing this month:
1) NEW Storyline Collection Curated Companion Denim Maxi Jacket
2) Storyline Collection Wrap Cardigan (Black)
3) Storyline Collection Hero Jacket (Key Largo Blue)
1) Storyline Collection Perfect Pants
2) Storyline Collection Wide Leg Pants
3) My Favorite Jeans (currently Everlane/The Curvy Cheeky Straight Jean, Washed Black)
1) Storyline Turnaround Top / Electric Lily
2) Storyline Curated Companion 3/4 Sleeve Layering Tee (Charcoal)
3) Storyline Curated Companion Turtleneck (Black)
4) Crisp White Shirt (currently Nordstrom / Top Shop Oversize Babydoll Blouse)
I can wear any of these tops with all of these bottoms. I can toss on a jacket to dress it up, dress it down, or take it to the ballgame (outside, socially distanced!). I like to lounge (i.e. work from home) in my Zoom-ready Wrap Cardigan, twisted into a wrap top over my Wide Leg Pants. My Turnaround Top is a perfect pop of color under my Hero Jacket, worn with my jeans to run errands. I feel so boss lady wearing my Babydoll blouse with my Perfect Pants! Feeling Audrey Hepburn? I pull on the yummy Storyline Bamboo Turtleneck and my Perfect Pants to feel a little “Funny Face” (a GREAT fashion movie to watch if you haven’t seen it!)
This is a great transition 10-piece to wear for entering this “new normal” fall season! What are YOU wearing?