A TRANSITIONAL 10-PIECE
I like to “flip” my closet this time of year. Usually it’s because I am gearing up for a new season of projects, meetings, presentations and events.
This year, not so much.
But I STILL want to look (and, more importantly, FEEL) great all day. I am grateful to have some fresh and “experienced” Storyline Collection separates in my closet.
Here’s the 10-piece Capsule Wardrobe I am wearing this month:
1) NEW Storyline Collection Curated Companion Denim Maxi Jacket
2) Storyline Collection Wrap Cardigan (Black)
3) Storyline Collection Hero Jacket (Key Largo Blue)
1) Storyline Turnaround Top / Electric Lily
2) Storyline Curated Companion 3/4 Sleeve Layering Tee (Charcoal)
3) Storyline Curated Companion Turtleneck (Black)
4) Crisp White Shirt (currently Nordstrom / Top Shop Oversize Babydoll Blouse)
I can wear any of these tops with all of these bottoms. I can toss on a jacket to dress it up, dress it down, or take it to the ballgame (outside, socially distanced!). I like to lounge (i.e. work from home) in my Zoom-ready Wrap Cardigan, twisted into a wrap top over my Wide Leg Pants. My Turnaround Top is a perfect pop of color under my Hero Jacket, worn with my jeans to run errands. I feel so boss lady wearing my Babydoll blouse with my Perfect Pants! Feeling Audrey Hepburn? I pull on the yummy Storyline Bamboo Turtleneck and my Perfect Pants to feel a little “Funny Face” (a GREAT fashion movie to watch if you haven’t seen it!)
This is a great transition 10-piece to wear for entering this “new normal” fall season! What are YOU wearing?